Friday, February 12, 2010

Survivor Season 20



So we interrupt these movie reviews to talk about my one obsession. Survivor, for years we didn't get CBS so I had to listen to people talk about Survivor and could never watch it. But then wonderful Netflix had many seasons on DVD. So we had several months were all we watched were seasons of Survivor. I stayed glued to my seat and could watch episode after episode.

Then we got HDTV and low and behold we had CBS I was so excited I actually did dippity doos around the living room. So since that day I don't miss Survivor. Last night was episode 1 of season 20 Heroes versus Villains and I thought 8PM would never get here. Once it did my family of 4 were glued to the set, with the understanding you talk you leave.

The shows starts and the first challenge was awesome and I literally jumped from my seat yelling at people on the tv screen, scaring poor Mojo to death. I guess I resembled a man watching football, both children stared at me as if I grew a second head.

Anyway I won't give details because I have Aussie fiends and I don't want to spoil it for them., but if you love Survivor this is going to be a season you do not want to miss. I was a little disappointed that Richard Hatch isn't there I would have loved to see how he handled Russell. But hopefully Boston Rob, Pavarti and Coach can keep Russell on his toes. I of course want a hero to win preferably JT.

No comments: