Thursday, February 11, 2010

2012



Yes we are some movie watching fools lately.


2012 was a 3 hour movie and that always scares me because I tend to sleep through some 2 hour movies, but this one did keep me awake the whole time and it was worth watching. It is very unrealistic.


The part that scares me that could happen is the government knowing the end of the world was coming but to eliminate world panic they just don't tell anyone. Then they sale places on the Ships to survive to the highest bidder, of course that pisses me off because my family would have died.


So I would say if you are looking for something to watch one weekend this will be good, my youngest 8 didn't watch it, although there was no sex, no physical violence and very minimal cussing we just felt the world sliding into the ocean and millions of people dying wasn't something she could handle.


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Amy, loving your movie reviews! This is an awesome direction you're taking!

Amytnc said...

Thanks we watch enough of them. Figure I should put it to some use.