Friday, August 28, 2009

We survived it!

So we did it we survived the first week if back to school. Tuesday went well Haley came home a beast because she was overly tired. Amanda called at 3:15 to tell me she forgot tennis shoes and was wearing flip flops and if she marches in them she gets a demerit. So being the mom I am I hauled them up to the school. Had to park in the student lot because busses were still loading had to walk through 500 kids to get to the band room and no child in sight. Finally handed them off to a band kid and left. I have refused to bail her out anymore, she has to be responsible for herself she is 15 now. Scarey to think I left home at that age.

But other than that we made it through a week. My classes are going well, I have done all my online class stuff through Spetember 30th so that feels good. We have a test in Accounting on Wednesday I am not looking forward to but I think I am ready for. I took a test in my online class and got a 100, so that is good.

The week is a bit stressed as I go to school Monday and Wednesday nights so I don't get home till 8. Amanda has band and leadership meeting on Tuesday she gets home at 6:30 and Thursday practice till 6, Friday she stays from 8AM will 10:30 PM after the football game. So Saturday and Sundays are relax days, LOL