Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kids and dogs at work!!!

Yeah such a fun combination, LOL NOT!

Mark has really needed a break, Amanda is at band camp all week and he needed to mow so I brought Haley and Mojo to the office with me. Now Mojo alone is not an issue besides his barking tirade anytime anyone comes in the door. But wow the 2 of them together is like a tornado.

From the moment we got here this morning it is whens lunch? I am hungry how much longer? Of course I caved at 11:30 let her eat and now it is when's snack? My god is food all she can think about? How can mommy loose weight if you are always eating. Eveyrtime the phone rings she needs to tell me something.

Then poor Mojo can't move without her being on top of him questioning what he is doing, LOL I may just go insane today. :) Just thought I would share.

3 comments:

Angie said...

LOL//wowzers..:)

Amytnc said...

LOL yeah not my smartest move but we are getting through. I am sure my sugar is high from stress, LOL

TKW said...

Food is all Miss D. thinks about too! You have your hands full today!