Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day One!

Well day one in Principles of Financial Accounting was pretty boring we went over the Syllabus and that was it. I have homework I have to read chapter 1 before Wednesday nights class. I am not near as freaked out as I was, I think I will do well in this class.

Introduction to computers, I think I will do well in this too although the whole Online class thing is a little hard to get used to. They use discussion Boards something I am very familiar with, but it seems like there is so much info on there, I hope I don't miss anything.

Of course add to my going to school next week the girls start back on Tuesday so along with Amanda having Marching band practice 2 nights a week and a game performance every Friday, should be busy every week, my weekends I will probably sleep away, LOL

2 comments:

Angie said...

and a girls afternoon with your buddy angie ;)

Amytnc said...

Anytime girl you just tell me when!