Monday, August 10, 2009

And another one Down...

Wow does the fun ever stop? We let our Director of Ops go on Friday, not a happy day as he was the oldest employee here besides the owner. But it was a much needed move. He of course will find another job quick and not live off wellfare for as long as he can like my assistant we let go.

It awes me in society today married couples are penalized for being married. But a woman who refuses to marry a man but shacks up can get full health benefits for her kids, can get help with her power, rent and phone and get food stamps. Because Social Services doesn't know about the man living with her is paying her bills. So my assistant was a lazy ass who gets to sit home and make more sitting at home doing nothing then when she was sitting here at the office doing nothing. I think it is sad that there are people out there now that really need help and can't get it because of low lifes like her.

My 2 cents :)

No comments: