Friday, September 4, 2009

Rough Week!


Well lets see I finally on Friday have a few minutes to myself. Boy has it been rough.

Lets see last Thursday I busted Amanda for deleting emails, our rule is she doesn't delete, I don't discuss anything I might read with her, unless I thought it was going to hurt someone. So she got in trouble for that. Then Friday night at the football game she sticks her 500 flute under the bleachers and goes to march with the school's piccolo and the heavens open up with a horrible storm, she sits in the tunnel as her flute get soaked. Luckily for her it didn't ruin it.

Saturday AM we get up and decide to go hiking, go out to the car and Samson is sniffing my tire, then as we start to back out of the driveway he follows my tire. So we assume must be a mouse and Mark stops pops the hood. Well as he lifts the hood a frightened kitten jumps out takes off running, Samson starts chasing it and catches it and of course kills it in like 2 seconds. All in front of the girls. Poor Haley was a mess for over and hour. I guess it was just the chase and 150 pound dog versus 3 pound kitten, well you get the picture.




Then start the week, but Tuesday Amanda is home sick, now Haley is sick and they are suppose to be leaving in the morning to go to the beach with my mom. I am guessing Mark and I's kid free weekend is about to be gone.

Work is insane which is weird, it was beyond slow. Add to it my classes, took my first accounting test on Wednesdays and got a 88 it's a B so I can live with it. I have a ton of computer class stuff to do today hoping I can get it all done.

So that's it been crazy. Have a great long weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Angie said...

aww..thinking of you sweetie ..much love.