Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Orlando/Daytona Bound!

So after 7 years a dream of my is finally coming true. I will explain, when Haley was a baby she had reflux and it scared me so I went online to do some research and found a parenting site that offered support. After a month or so I ventured out of the reflux forums and went to a playgroup October 2001 - December 2001 babies. I met a group of women that I am proud to say are friends for life. And from our Little group we grew and more ladies joined and I gained more close friends. After that site went way downhill, we moved over to a private site. We talk daily we know almost everything about each other sometimes maybe too much, LOL.

So tomorrow I am heading to Orlando by myself to first meet Sheri who lives there, we will be collecting Dana from Colorado and Amie from NY and heading to Daytona for 2 nights, then back to Sheri's' for a night and heading home on Sunday. I can not believe I am finally getting to meet them, I hate that so many of the others couldn't make it, I hope we can start this as a yearly tradition and change the place each year. Who knows I just know we are going to have a blast. Pictures to follow in a later post.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

can't wait see pics from your trip!! have a great time!!