Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Girls Weekend!

So we did it we accomplished our girls weekend. No kids, no husbands. We all met in Orlando, Sheri's home, she met me at baggage claim first, showed me where to get Dana and then we picked a meeting spot, she headed off to grab Amie. We met up headed to the van and were on our way to Daytona. Sheri is an organizational god. She had the van loaded with chairs, drinks breakfast and lunch foods.

It was amazing how fast we were all gabbing you wouldn't have thought we had never met in person before. It was so easy. We had wonderful conversations, great food and drinks. :) We had a blast at Bubba Gumps not only was the food to die for, it was Sheri's' 21st birthday so she got sang to and they tried to get her to dance, it was a riot and we so should have gotten something for all our correctly answered Forest Gump questions.

Saturday we checked out and went to Sheri's house and got to meet her family and play in the pool. Her house is awesome the pool is steps from the back door, I would kill to have one. Her family is just great they are full of life. We had a wonderful time.

Sunday Sheri drove me around Orlando to see the sites while we waited on my take off time. I can say I am pretty sure I would melt if I lived in Florida it is hot and I got burnt to a crisp. I can't wait till we decide to do it again maybe NC, maybe New Orleans, NY? Who knows but we will be doing it again.

2 comments:

TKW said...

I'm glad you got on that plane! It was so fun!

Angie said...

how much fun! AMAZING!