Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mr. Mann the saga continues

So after my mini vacation with the girls I came home to a very stinky and sore Mojo. He is suffering so bad with these allergies. Hair is missing from his ears, he has huge open sores on both ears, sores all over his belly. I just couldn't take it anymore and took him into the vet.

They did several skin scrapes again hoping for mites, nothing. So we have decided to put him on antibiotics, back on steroids for relief. She also gave me a medicated shampoo to use. Then she is going to try and find the best allergy test for his age so hopefully we won't have to test him but one time.

So far we are on day 2 of meds and he is feeling so much better he was so full of it last night and almost no scratching. He has however wet on the floor 2 times, he hasn't done that in months, but the steroids makes him have to go more and he forgets to let me know. But if it makes him better I can deal with it for a little bit.

1 comment:

TKW said...

Awwww, glad Stinkybritches is feeling better!