Friday, June 26, 2009

Who I am!

I am Amy I was born and raised in NC, I truly believe there isn't another place as beautiful in all the world. Of course I haven't been very many places, lol but the ones I have seen don't hold a candle to our Mountains.

I have been married to Mark for 17 years we got married very young and have beat the odds and the statistics by staying together. It hasn't always been a bed of roses but we have stood firm in the belief marriage means work and we don't give up, ever. We also firmly beleive god intended us to be together and without him we wouldn't be were we are today.

We have 2 beautiful girls Amanda who is 15 and Haley who is 7 they are as different as night and day which has made parenting a definite learning experience.

We have a huge animal family as well, an obese cat Whiskers, a mastiff mutt named Samson, a terrier mutt named Tilley and my pride and joy Chihuahua Mojo. They add to the chaos we call daily life, sometimes making it hectic other times making it down right hilarious.

I work Full time and in the fall am starting my Associate in accounting so I will be a Part Time college student as well. I have a few hobbies I love to read, love to play World of Warcraft and Quilt. Although I don't find time as much as I would like to do these things.

I hope my blog will be entertaining, maybe informative and hopefully a joy to read.

No comments: